Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is This Toxin Wafting from Your Dryer Vent?

Now that we are getting into summer -- you may actually consider using a good old line and pegs to dry your clothes and give your dryer a rest. Apparently, the ever so fragrant dryer sheets that we use can actually emit toxins that are not good! 


The alternative is to use alternatives such as organic and fragrance free methods. I use a hard ball to get my down comforter all fluffed up. After seeing one of those late night, "As Seen on TV Ads" featuring rubber balls that you can use instead of dryers sheets, I decided to try a hard rubber ball that I got from an Money Market conference on Fort Lauderdale that emits light when bounced on a hard surface. I had no practical use for it before I determined that it can fluff out my towels and comforters! Now that is ingenuity!


Source -- Click to read more:


Is This Toxin Wafting from Your Dryer Vent?




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please feel free to leave a comment, and do visit often and share the link to the blog!